Delivery & Returns
To get your items to you as fast as possible we dispatch your parcels on the same day when you place an order before 5:00pm. Please note we dispatch your parcels Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays).
We ship worldwide and try to get your ordered products to you as soon as possible.
- UK Standard 1st class 3-5 days delivery - £2.99 (Free when you spend £50+)
- UK Priority 1st Class Delivery - £3.99
This is a next day delivery service.
· UK Saturday delivery - £9.99
Ordering on a Friday before 5:00pm and need it for Saturday? Our guaranteed UK Saturday delivery will get your parcels to you on time.
- European delivery - £12.00
- International delivery – Please e-mail us to enquire about the charges to your destination.
Need help? E-mail us at email@example.com
Clothing and Footwear
We hope that you will be pleased with everything that you have purchased from us, but if for any reason you are unhappy then you may return items to us in accordance with this returns policy.
Unfortunately we do not exchange or refund.
Decorative trims – Clothing/footwear/accessories
Please note that some of the products that may have decorative trims beads/diamantes/sequins/studs/etc. They are for decoration purposes only and no responsibility will be taken for them and for any damage caused from and to them.
Returns by post
You may return the goods within 14 days of you receiving the item(s) for a refund. Please send the products back in their original packaging, unworn, unwashed and with their original labels.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund for items returned that are not in a re-saleable condition. You need to inform us before you send us a return. Please ensure that you also return the dispatch note with the items as proof of purchase. We will refund the full price that you have paid (excluding delivery charges) via the same method you used to pay for them within ten days of receiving them depending on banks. When items are returned proof of postage should be obtained from the post office. Claims for lost items will not be accepted if proof of postage is not obtained. Make sure that the certificate of posting has the MELODY COUTURE returns address and the post office date stamped confirmation on it.
64 The Moor
If you want to return, refund and exchange your items, you must take reasonable care of them and should be returned to us in a re-saleable condition, which means that:
- You can open the packaging to look at and try on the products as you would in store
- Products should not be tried on when wearing strong perfume or deodorants which may leave a scent or mark the products.
- Footwear purchased must not be worn outside and no scuffing should appear on the soles or on the footwear itself.
- Any tags and labels should not be removed from any item.
- The original packaging should be retained.
If reasonable care is not taken while the products are in your care, then you may have to compensate us. If you change your mind once the order has been confirmed by us, we will not be able to stop the order. If you change your mind you can return the product in accordance with this returns policy. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty products.
Changes to the returns policy
Any changes that we make to this policy will be altered and highlighted on this page.